When is Ramadan 2018 and When is Eid Al Fitr (Eid Ul Fitr or Eid Day)?
Ramadan 2018will begin on the evening of Friday, 15 June and ends on the evening of Saturday, 16 June (EID Al Fitr). Ramadan Month is a month of Sacrifice, It’s Month is a month of Fasting, It’s a Month of Divine and More.
Muslims all around the world sacrifice with prayers, fasting and doing spiritual activities during this period. In order to Prepare and to Welcome Eid Day, as per Belief of Muslims, He/She should prepare Holistically and welcome their God to their Home, Heart and Spread to the Entire World in form of doing Justice.
In the Month of Ramadan, entire Islamic believers Surrender up with Sins in all their Prayers to the Lord and Should Prepare well and Welcome our Lord to bring Home peace.
Things to Be Executed in the Period of Ramadan Month
- Make the Habit of sojourning at the Mosques on every Prayer.
- Avoid the Routine of Finding Fun at Home and also elsewhere.
- Make sure that you have cleared all your credits and feel the persons who made you happy as unhappy as well and pray them also with a peace of mind for their action.
- Make some Giveaway to the Charities and for the Poor one whom you feel alone.
- Confer good food to the Poor as well as People who plead at the street for Food.
- During your Iftar Party, get the hang of those person hand along who can’t do the same.
- Clench the Holy Quran always with you and biz the things in Holistic habituate.
- Hang around entire activities with Family for Eg: Having Foods, Pray Time and even Mosque Visit lock up with Families as well as with Relatives.
- Try not to make a single blunder and keep the word what to give to other should be reliable.
- If you hold non-Muslim friends or acquaintances, agonize not to violate your maceration.
- Try not to waste the food not only at the time of Ramadan unless throughout the life.
- Pluck up all the Crazy Islamic kids who are wandering here and there during Ramadan era and formulate them to read Quran at the time of the same.
- Make them all who reading Quran at Home or elsewhere by making the Holy Quran Meaningful and unblemished.
- Try Not to Miscue Fajr Prayers and alternative prayers should be on time.
- Avoid Beverages and Fast foods as much as you can and make along with family.
- Make Sure that;
- You Don’t lie and don’t Make others do so during the Month of Ramadan,
- Don’t Smoke or Make Others do So.
- Take Down Your Gaze.
- Even you missed the Habit of learning Islamic make sure that Ramadan month is for you to Learn some Knowledge in Islamic.
- Mold up with Lots of Dua.
- And all try not to Exploit the Religion by Street Events.